Monday, April 11, 2011

#7- This Image

While following several artists on DeviantArt, I've been in the midst of drama surrounding art thieves. It infuriates me when artists pour their heart and soul into a piece of art, just to have some piece of shit bastard thief come and publish it on their websites (Facebook, mostly) as their own work with no due credit to the original artist. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's thievery in any form.

Which is why I am coming clean now.

I want to talk about this image:



My computer identifies it as "psl-neon". I found it on the internet, I can't even remember how exactly I found it (I know it was a Google Image search, but I have no idea what I searched for). I have no idea who the original artist is. I took it because, well, it's a beautiful picture, and I'm using it now because I love it so much. But let me please make this clear-- IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

Whoever owns this image, please please PLEASE let me know!! I'll be more than happy to either take it down or post your name/website somewhere on this blog giving you credit. I just need to know who you are.


Warm Regards,


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment